The Art of Invitation | Workshop by Stir to Action
November 23 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm£50 – £150
How can we bring people together across difference to actively engage with challenges facing our communities? What are the real issues that concern people? How can we ask questions creatively to activate meaningful dialogue? What skills, resources and capacities do people already have that can be built upon?
The Art of Invitation explores creative ways of engaging communities in the ecological, cultural, and social challenges of our time. The workshop offers new creative tools for change that can resource you and your projects, groups, communities, and organisations.
What to expect:
- A participatory approach to facilitation, involving doing, making and reflecting, both individually and in groups
- Creative processes and activities that can activate and inspire people to participate in creating the new economy.
- Approaches to engaging people in creative, collective responses to systemic challenges facing their communities.
What you’ll leave with:
- Creative approaches to bring groups of people together and maintain their involvement.
- Ways to reach and include more diverse groups of people.
- Fresh insights to resource you, your current projects or launch new ones.
- Creative ways to engage your community.
To book your place, click here