Devonport Guildhall is proud to host a unique Vintage Wedding Fayre on Sunday 9th March. Taking place from 11am – 3pm, the fayre will be filled with wedding inspiration, including bespoke wedding suppliers, fantastic hair and makeup demonstrations, a roaming catwalk featuring ideas and intricate wedding dresses for the most discerning bride, and some vintage themed music! Devonport Guildhall is also giving away a free ceremony* to one lucky winner.
Devonport Guildhall is a stunning wedding venue in its own right, after obtaining its wedding license for civil ceremonies last year. The Grade I listed building is the perfect venue for those looking for a more unique wedding, with its building and surroundings rich in history. An exclusive Column package can be included with all ceremonies, for the chance to have one-of-a-kind photos taken from the top of Devonport Column, and a drinks reception in the gardens below. The venue can cater for any type of ceremony and reception, with two stunning rooms of different sizes providing the ideal setting for larger or more intimate celebrations.
Ceremonies start from just £360 (excludes Registrar costs). A range of drinks and afternoon tea packages are also available.
To discuss your wedding at Devonport Guildhall and to arrange viewings of the venue, please call 01752 395028 or email [email protected]
*Terms and Conditions (win a ceremony)
- A civil wedding ceremony at Devonport Guildhall, Ker Street, Plymouth, PL1 4EL in the Mayor’s Parlour accommodating up to 60 guests.
- The ceremony can be on any day of the week (Monday to Saturday) subject to availability.
- There is no alternative prize.
- The Prize is non-transferable and excludes any additional costs (including registrar fees) and expenses.
- Entrants must be at least 18 years old at the time of entry
- The winner must be legally entitled to enter into a marriage or civil partnership in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
- The promoter will notify the winner by email and/or telephone on or before 12 March 2014.
- The closing date of this promotion is 3pm Sunday 9th March